Google Analytics Audit
Your Google Analytics may be giving you bad data.
Let’s create a solid measurement plan and verify that your data is useful.
How I can help you ...
The Google Analytics Audit covers the first two steps in the Measurement Marketing process:
5-Step Measurement Marketing Process
In the Planning step we will use the Q.I.A. framework to determine:
- The Questions we need to answer (“Results” and “How“)
- The Information needed to answer the questions
- The Actions to take based on the answers to the questions.
We will also use the ACE goal framework to track:
Once we have identified the questions you want to answer and the information needed to answer those questions we can move to the Building step of the Google Analytics Audit.
In the Building step we will we verify that your analytics implementation is correct.
If the data being collected is garbage, then your “insights” will be too.
That’s bad for your business.
The questions will answer in the Building step:
- Is Google Analytics configured correctly?
- Is the data useful?
- Are you collecting all the information you need to answer your important marketing questions?
This portion of the Google Analytics Audit will focus on:
- COMPLETENESS: Making sure you are measuring all the numbers you need to evaluate your marketing
- QUALITY: Verifying the data you are measuring is useful (i.e as accurate as possible).
Google Analytics Audit - Building Step
Is your Google Analytics correctly set up to measure activity on your entire website?
Subdomain and Cross Domain Tracking
Are all of your web properties being tracked correctly in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Interface Configuration
Are your GA Accounts, Properties, and Views configured so you can easily get the data insights you need?
Cleaning Your Data
Filtering out employees/agency traffic, Spam, Consolidating Fragmented Data.
Ready to give your Google Analytics
a health check?
Let’s make sure your setup is in tip top shape!