Google Analytics 4 Audit
Your Google Analytics 4 setup may be incorrect.
Let’s create a measurement plan and verify that your implementation is optimized.
How I can help you ...
The Google Analytics 4 Audit covers the first two steps in the SMART Framework:
5-Step SMART Framework
In the STRATEGY step we will use the Q.I.A. framework to determine:
- The Questions we need to answer (“Results” and “How“)
- The Information needed to answer the questions
- The Actions to take based on the answers to the questions.
We will also use the ACE goal framework to track:
Once we have identified the questions you want to answer and the information needed to answer those questions we can move to the Measurement step of the Google Analytics 4 Audit.
In the Measurement step we will we verify that your GA4 implementation is correct.
If the data being collected is garbage, then your “insights” will be too.
That’s bad for your business.
The questions will answer in the Measurement step:
- Is Google Analytics 4 configured correctly?
- Is the data useful?
- Are you collecting all the information you need to answer your important marketing questions?
This portion of the Google Analytics 4 Audit will focus on:
- COMPLETENESS: Making sure you are measuring all the numbers you need to evaluate your marketing
- QUALITY: Verifying the data you are measuring is useful (i.e as accurate as possible).
Google Analytics 4 Audit - MEASUREMENT Step
Is your GA4 correctly set up to measure activity on your entire website? Are you using Google Tag Manager (GTM)?
Subdomain and Cross Domain Tracking
Are all of your web properties being tracked correctly in GA4?
GA4 Interface Configuration
Is your GA4 property configured so you can easily find the data insights you need?
Event and Goal Tracking
Are you correctly tracking key visitor behavior with Events and Conversions?
Ready to give your Google Analytics
a health check?
Let’s make sure your setup is in tip top shape!